About Dr. Sever Chilelli
Justine Sever Chilelli, D.O., ABPN is dually boarded in both general psychiatry as well as child & adolescent psychiatry.
A brighter tomorrow Starts Today
She graduated from Washington and Jefferson College with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and an emphasis in Neuroscience. She obtained a doctorate degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed both a general psychiatry residency and a fellowship in child & adolescent psychiatry at the University of South Florida.
She trained in multiple treatment settings in different areas of the country for psychiatric service including Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, Rothman Center for Pediatric Neuropsychiatry, Tampa General Hospital, James A Haley Veteran’s Hospital, Bay Pines Veteran’s Hospital, Gracepoint Community Mental Health Services, InterCare Psychiatric Services, and Psychological and Behavioral Consultants. At these settings, she gained experience on inpatient units, consultation services, and outpatient services.
psychiatric assessment & medication management
for those between the ages of 5 and 60 struggling with:
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Mild-moderate Bipolar Disorders
- Behavioral complications related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Women’s Mental Health including Postpartum Depression
- Behavioral Difficulties related to Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Behavioral Difficulties related to Impulse Control Disorders
Please be aware that Dr. Sever Chilelli currently does not treat schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, severe bipolar disorder, those with a history of violence, those with active substance abuse, or those with an active eating disorder in this practice. Due to the epidemic of substance abuse in northern Kentucky, no long term benzodiazepines are prescribed by Dr. Sever Chilelli due to their abuse potential.